< back

Cabo hotels full for Easter

Date Published:

With hotels almost at bursting point it looks like a very busy Easter break in Cabo.

Hotels are already at 95% occupancy and are fully expected to reach 100% in the next couple of days.

La Paz is currently about 75% full, but also expected to rise to almost 100%.

And things are also looking good in Loreto with around 72% occupancy expected. This is a fantastic 23% growth on last year. An encouraging sign that the promotional push on this area is really paying off.

The majority of visitors, roughly 70%, are international and mostly from the US. The remaining 30% are national, from all over Mexico.

The State Tourism Secretary, Genaro Garcia, urged everyone to remember how important tourism is for the local economy - "For us it is very important that the whole tourist sector is well resourced and organised to ensure that everyone has a relaxing holiday. So I appeal to all service providers, and local people in general to ensure that our visitors have a friendly stay. "

< Article List

Latest Cabo Fishing Reports

Gordo Banks Cabo Fishing Report 23 August 2017

Tuna Dominate Bite, More Dorado Move in... More

Jen Wren Cabo Fishing Report 13 August 2017

The 18th annual East Cape Bisbee has been and... More

Social Media



Give Us Your Feedback

©2014 iTravel Connected, San Jose Del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Email: Website presented on Big Red.